Since our founding in 1990, SABTACO has grown into a national organization representing
thousands of members in the science and engineering disciplines.
Our membership covers practitioners, graduates, technicians, and student in the technical disciplines including:
- Project Management
- Civil, Structural and Hydrological Engineering
- Metallurgical, Electrical, Industrial & Chemical Engineering
- Urban Design, Town & Regional Planning
- Quantity Surveying
- Building Science and Construction Management
- Geology &Geo- Technical Engineering
- Property & Development Economics
Our membership is categorized into public and private companies, practitioners and individuals in the relevant technical discipline; we have also attracted a substantial student membership in technical tertiary institution around the country.
SABTACO has active branches in all the nine provinces of South Africa; the process of creating strategic alliance with similar organization globally is on-going.